Tuesday, June 23, 2015

DENAS Personal Testimonials from Satisfied Customers with Proven Results


Thank you Denas for helping me with overcome my migraines. For years I’ve been taking over the counter and prescription drugs to help me with the pain and nausea. My aunt had bought her Denas machine for hip and lower back pain. One day I was visiting her and she suggested that I try it on my head. At the time I had a headache but not a migraine, but after using her machine for 10 minutes my headache was gone and did not come back the rest of the day. My next paycheck I ordered my own personal Pcm 3. Thank you Denas
Sharon Frye
Denver CO
My training partner William is from the UK several months ago he traveled back to visit his family for the first time. When he returned from his trip he had this hand held razor looking device called DENAS. He was so excited because while he was overseas he worked out at the local gym and the athletes were using the device for muscle strains and pain in their joints from over doing it in training. I went online and foundDenas pain relief store located here in the states. There were several stores to choose from but these guys are local and they speak English. Coach Jimmy was able to answer all my questions and made several suggestions for my partner and I. I placed my order and it arrived in two days. This machine takes care of business. We have since introduced our DENAS PCM to many gym members. What a great device, thank you DENAS and DENAS pain relief store.
Craig & William
Miami FL
Our son had a car accident which resulted in a broken leg and a broken jaw. He was a real mess. He suffered from pain and wasn’t even able to eat on his own, we had to feed hum through the tube. His leg wasn’t healing up as doctors hoped it would. My good friend suggested I buy a DENAS (brand-new SCENAR technology) and try to work on my son. I did just that and after about 4 days of treatment his leg got a lot better, the pain stopped and he did not need any painkillers at all. His bones grew back together quite quickly. We also were able to help his jaw heal faster and now he is a happy young man again!
Jack
Wyoming
DiaDENS-PC is a very powerful diagnostic tool. I’ve decided to give it a try and bought one for my office. It’s very easy to use and it works great. It has a lot of neat features, which makes it very popular with the patients. Not only can it diagnose a problem, it can fix it too, using the same Denas technology as all the rest DENAS devices do. For a medical office and even a hospital DiaDENS-PC is a real find, helping doctors do a better job!
Martin Hoffman
San Francisco, CA, USA
I’m a truck driver and I face a lot of stress everyday. I had some serious back problems in previous months. It was hurting like crazy. Sometimes I even cried because of all the pain! I can’t afford a doctor and couple of visits to acupuncture offices and various rehab places were useless. My friend offered to help me, he has a wonderful medical device they call DENS-Applicator and it worked miracles on my back! It’s not hurting any more. I feel great, I’m full of energy and feel like I can drive across country and not blink once! DENS-Applicator is a lifesaver, I bought me my own and been using it since with great results.
Dick
Denver CO

No comments:

Post a Comment