Saturday, April 18, 2015

Russia's Top Secret Device

 
 Russia's Top Secret Device
        With Coach Jimmy K.

DENAS technology has been used by Russian athletes for years.If you’ve got any sport or fitness related injury or trauma? Here is what Olga Kotlyarova, 5-Time World and Multiple Russian Champion runner says about DENAS: “I have used the DENAS device for a long time now. First, I used it only during my “athletic career": during training, sporting events and before competitions. My coach advised me to use the device. It surprised me how well DENAS helps to restore me after intensive physical training, fights trauma and sprains, which are inevitable in sports. Gradually I started using DENAS in everyday life to cure my mother, husband and daughter. I try to take it along everywhere, especially on trips and camping. It has become our “family doctor” 

No comments:

Post a Comment